{Hatt}Destruction by Proxy {Hatt}Destruction by Proxy

dunno where you got grunge from

i gonna give this an objective 4 because this isn't my thing, so who am I to judge it? i think this should go in techno or dance or something.
Peace!

DoctorAttitude responds:

That would be a 'subjective' and that would be you judging it.

Anyways, I threw it under grunge for humor's sake regardless.

box of wine box of wine

techno

sorry, wrong genre. this really isn't my thing, i'm afraid.

Terra Angelica Terra Angelica

that's it:

I've had enough of listening to your pure quality, wasting away on newgrounds. I'm posting your myspace to Universal Studios, EMI, and any other record company i can find!

Gunshy responds:

ditto, and ditto.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Dangerousgroup Dangerousgroup

wrong genre

sorry man: one chord doesn't constitute punk

Four Fucking Chords Four Fucking Chords

awesome

dude, you got talent. btw, on your other songs i've been trying to work out: do you use a drum machine or do it all yourself? Very lyrical, very musical- get a band and a record deal!

Metal Sludge Metal Sludge

mixcraft?

No offense, but slightly boring. It is just mixcraft loops and a bit of editing. I liked some of your mixing techniques, but slightly boring, and not a quality ending.

XxPeanutxX responds:

I see, thank you for your advice on the suprise outro, that part definetly needs to go. Mixcraft is a great tool for arranging music, I enjoy using it so if that makes this song boring to you, sorry dude =)

Laugh at our Sins Laugh at our Sins

Cool

Pretty cool. Just turn down the bass, and bring some bass out of the bass. It was like someone humming in my ear and completely masking the rest of the song.

dailyderek responds:

lol sry

Afterbirth Afterbirth

YEAH!

What can I say? This is the future. Must be an absolute monster live!

[\Runaway/] [\Runaway/]

meh

it was alright... I'd put some real instruments on there and lose the synths, but it's quite good. As a musician, I don't like being replaced by computers myself.

pogostick drive-by pogostick drive-by

BURNED MY FUCKING EARS OFF!

aaaaaaaaah! *fuck you!* *thrash!*
awesome. the future of punk.